About Me

My photo
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
I am a recent Fine Art graduate of Hereford College of Arts after completing a HND in Fine Art last year at Newcastle- under- Lyme College. The majority of my work concentrates around the concept of Escape; both from the things that I want to escape from and what others wish to escape from. Some of my work concentrates on escaping from consumerism and large urban communities.

Tuesday 23 June 2009

The Collective


An exhibition including the conceptual and sonic sculpture of Staffordshire artists Luce Roberts, Joe Clews, Matty Robinson and Dave Stringer.

Private View 10th July 2009 @7pm

exhibition runs from 10th- 20th July 2009

For more information contact myself or see www.binary-aesthetic.co.uk

see you there folks!

1 comment:

Evil Stitch said...

hey. this looks really cool. i will really try to come down...