About Me

My photo
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
I am a recent Fine Art graduate of Hereford College of Arts after completing a HND in Fine Art last year at Newcastle- under- Lyme College. The majority of my work concentrates around the concept of Escape; both from the things that I want to escape from and what others wish to escape from. Some of my work concentrates on escaping from consumerism and large urban communities.

Thursday 20 August 2009

MANIC! on the streets of London

Sorry I haven't posted anything on here in a while guys; i've been very busy!!! I've took part in a local exhibition at Artwaves gallery (Burslem) as part of The Collective. Then straight after I exhibited in London as part of a group of artist at R.K. Burt. Both went really well and I managed to sell 5 of my pieces in London. Hungry for more I'm off to West Brom next week for another exhibition arranged by those lovely people at Pretty Vacant. The exhibition will run from the 28th August- 12th September at Queens Square Shopping Centre, West Bromwich, B70 7NJ.

See you there folks!

No comments: