About Me

My photo
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
I am a recent Fine Art graduate of Hereford College of Arts after completing a HND in Fine Art last year at Newcastle- under- Lyme College. The majority of my work concentrates around the concept of Escape; both from the things that I want to escape from and what others wish to escape from. Some of my work concentrates on escaping from consumerism and large urban communities.

Friday 21 August 2009

New Gallery...

Hey folks.
My latest venture is to open an Art gallery in either the Newcastle under Lyme area or Hanley, in order for me to make this possible i need to generate enough research.


Click here to take our Online Survey



I would be greatful if you could all fill in this survey in order to help me; please feel free to tell you family, friends and peers about it if they are interested in the arts

Thanks for that!!!

No comments: