About Me

My photo
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
I am a recent Fine Art graduate of Hereford College of Arts after completing a HND in Fine Art last year at Newcastle- under- Lyme College. The majority of my work concentrates around the concept of Escape; both from the things that I want to escape from and what others wish to escape from. Some of my work concentrates on escaping from consumerism and large urban communities.

Sunday 21 June 2009

Past Work- Life Drawings



As I am recently new to this site, I thought that it would only be right to add some of my previous work. Here are a few life drawings which I created about 18 months ago. I have always been passionate about drawing and Life drawing was always my favourite subject at Art college, it always enabled me to work at at an energetic pace and also to express myself as I always worked on a large scale (up to about 2.5-3meters squared) and in addition I aimed to complete my work within 60-90 minutes. Please click the link to my flikr site to see more of my work.

No comments: