About Me

My photo
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
I am a recent Fine Art graduate of Hereford College of Arts after completing a HND in Fine Art last year at Newcastle- under- Lyme College. The majority of my work concentrates around the concept of Escape; both from the things that I want to escape from and what others wish to escape from. Some of my work concentrates on escaping from consumerism and large urban communities.

Monday 18 May 2009

Final Show

Getting ready for my final show at Hereford College of Arts in a few weeks (June 13-17) so everything is a bit manic at the moment. I will be producing 3 installations based around the concept of escaping, which are kind of half done at the moment so I will post the pictures of them when they are done.

Summer Show 2009
13-17 June
Sat/Sun 11am-3pm
Mon 11am-5pm
Tues/Wed 11am-8pm

see you there folks!

No comments: